|more site stats on:||Area 51 Stack Exchange|
- Can humans ever directly see a few photons at a time? Can a human see a single photon?
- Is there a name for the trope when there is a moments dialogue when someone pauses just before they leave the room?
- Am I legally required to provide a (GPL licensed) source code even after a project is abandoned?
- Why isn't my calculation that we should be able to see the sun well beyond the observable universe valid?
- What is the highest voltage from the power supply a Raspberry Pi 3 B can handle without getting damaged?
- What happened to Steve's Shield in Iron Man 2?
- `-` in tar xzf -
- How did Gollum enter Moria?
- Is there a difference between an NFC and RFID chip?
- What is the meaning of "понаехать"?
- Why does Linux list NVMe drives as /dev/nvme0 instead of /dev/sda?
- Greeting with "Ho"
- Can I say "I Java", or does it have to be "I do Java"?
- Can Ogre clerics use Purify Food and Drink on humanoid characters?
- Can the pre-order traversal of two different trees be the same even though they are different?
- King or Queen-Which piece is which?
- What is the oldest commercial MS-DOS program that can run on modern versions of Windows without third-party software?
- How do I choose a villain in the Waterdeep: Dragon Heist adventure?
- Should I include an appendix for inessential, yet related worldbuilding to my story?
- How do I professionally let my manager know I'll quit over an issue?
- Why does using different ArrayList constructors cause a different growth rate of the internal array?
- Android Material and appcompat Manifest merger failed in react-native or ExpoKit
- Non-misogynistic way to say “asshole”?
- What do they call philosophers in China?