Podcasts were syncing fine between Zune and phone until yesterday, but now won't sync automatically at all.
The problem began when I switched to a second live.co.uk account on the desktop.
I've tried signing in and out and in again with both accounts and there's definitely no podcast syncing on either account. So I don't know if the switching between accounts is significant.
What I've tried
There's lots of advice online for this, so plenty of things to try. NOne of them have worked for me so far. I've tried:
- restarting everything
- resubscribing to selected podcast feeds, deleting, recreating and dragging the feed to the phone
- checked that zune is set to "sync all podcasts", not just the "items I choose"/"manually"
- using a different USB port - no difference
- using "forget this phone" link and reconnecting which gives the phone a new identity, then ensuring all feeds go to the "new" device
- deleting the RSA Crypto type folder as suggested here
- creating a new certificate via certmgr as suggested here
AS I say, none of these have fixed it.