Everytime I load a video it says Decode Error. My phone is up-to-date and I still have 3,75 GB left so I really don't understand the issue. Any advice?
Go to Internet Explorer and tap on the three dots in the bottom right corner of the screen of the screen. Go to Settings > Website Preference. If it is set to "Mobile version" change it to "Desktop version." Then go back to the YouTube website and try again.
I also started getting a message that my 7.5 HTC phone couldn't play videos (when it used to). In frustration today, I cleaned out internet explorer history and then turned my phone off and then on again. Problem solved...finally able to watch videos after 3 months. I clean my browsers history on my laptop all the time...can't believe I forgot to do that with my phone! Apparently 2+ years of inattention is not a good thing.
My windows phone video play only showed decode error. I cleared the internet explorer total history and turned windows phone off. Then 5 minuted after turned it on. Then problem solved. The phone was able to play YouTube videos.