Everytime I load a video it says Decode Error. My phone is up-to-date and I still have 3,75 GB left so I really don't understand the issue. Any advice?
My windows phone video play only showed decode error. I cleared the internet explorer total history and turned windows phone off. Then 5 minuted after turned it on. Then problem solved. The phone was able to play YouTube videos.
I also started getting a message that my 7.5 HTC phone couldn't play videos (when it used to). In frustration today, I cleaned out internet explorer history and then turned my phone off and then on again. Problem solved...finally able to watch videos after 3 months. I clean my browsers history on my laptop all the time...can't believe I forgot to do that with my phone! Apparently 2+ years of inattention is not a good thing.
Go to Internet Explorer and tap on the three dots in the bottom right corner of the screen of the screen. Go to Settings > Website Preference. If it is set to "Mobile version" change it to "Desktop version." Then go back to the YouTube website and try again.