I have recently migrated from android platform and there I was using multiple WhatsApp accounts on a single phone using third party applications but since windows is a closed platform, can I use a separate WhatsApp account for each SIM on my Lumia 535 DS running on windows phone 8.1? I didn't find any such app in the store (Sorry for my bad English).
Apparently it's not that easy on a windows phone, but there is a way.
Here is how you can do it,
- Make a backup of your current main whatsapp, just in case something goes wrong. (This version will remain in your phone memory)
- Download the mod Whatsapp WPH. Download link can be found in this article.
- Connect phone to pc and deploy mod Whatsapp WPH using Application deloyment tool. (Make sure u have selected sdcard to install new apps in storage sense).
- Now whatsapp WPH will be deloyed to sd card.
- Open whatsapp WPH and verify the account with your 2nd number.
- Now it will ask you to restore messages from ur main whatsapp backup. Select restore.
- Done. now you have 2 versions of whatsapp on your phone. Both will work as separate app, including notifications and live tiles.
Have a look at the following links(1st link is suiotable only for W10M) :
There is no way you can run two whatsapp applications on a windows phone. Tutorials are there but none of them work, I've tried it all. the cracked xaps of whatsapp doesn't deploy onto phone.
Yes it is possible now. One willing to use two WhatsApp accounts simultaneously can install :
- WhatsApp Beta
Both available at store to install. Reference: Answer of linked question.
You should to extract application and do some changes in it. Change the name WhatsApp to WhatsApp1 From the source code and then change the version also. Now compress the file with right extension as it was before. Done.....
protected by Community♦ Jan 18 '18 at 8:02
Thank you for your interest in this question.
Because it has attracted low-quality or spam answers that had to be removed, posting an answer now requires 10 reputation on this site (the association bonus does not count).
Would you like to answer one of these unanswered questions instead?