I have recently migrated from android platform and there I was using multiple WhatsApp accounts on a single phone using third party applications but since windows is a closed platform, can I use a separate WhatsApp account for each SIM on my Lumia 535 DS running on windows phone 8.1? I didn't find any such app in the store (Sorry for my bad English).
Apparently it's not that easy on a windows phone, but there is a way.
Here is how you can do it,
- Make a backup of your current main whatsapp, just in case something goes wrong. (This version will remain in your phone memory)
- Download the mod Whatsapp WPH. Download link can be found in this article.
- Connect phone to pc and deploy mod Whatsapp WPH using Application deloyment tool. (Make sure u have selected sdcard to install new apps in storage sense).
- Now whatsapp WPH will be deloyed to sd card.
- Open whatsapp WPH and verify the account with your 2nd number.
- Now it will ask you to restore messages from ur main whatsapp backup. Select restore.
- Done. now you have 2 versions of whatsapp on your phone. Both will work as separate app, including notifications and live tiles.
Have a look at the following links(1st link is suiotable only for W10M) :