I am using Windows 10 Mobile on Lumia 520 using Preview for Developers app in India. However, there are bugs in the system which I want to report. I don't know where to report them. Can anyone help?
- Go to "Windows Feedback" app.
- Click on "+" at the bottom.
- Post your feedback. MS might be going through every feedback, or
- Just click "Filter" at bottom, and search for similar problems and upvote them.
Please make sure to mark your feedback as problem if you are reporting a bug.
- Open the
- From the "hamburger" menu in the upper left, choose
- Search for existing reports to upvote and/or comment on.
- If you want to add a new feedback item, hit the
[+]button in the upper right.
- Mark the feedback as a "Problem" since it's a bug.
- If there's more than one issue, send multiple pieces of feedback (one for each).
- Make sure you provide a concise and descriptive title ("Bug report" is bad, "Excessive data sense warnings" would be good).
- Specify the category as well as you can.