I got a message that my whatsapp version has expired and that I should go to window's Store and update. It's been difficult to update and I cannot even access the version on my phone.
Try these solution one by one:
- Whatsapp will not install on SD card. Go to Storage sense and make sure the default save location for an app is Phone memory.
- Turn on your GPS location. Allow location permissions when asked in store.
- Please check that your region and date settings(time zone) are correct. Verify date and time.
- Try switching between Wi-Fi and cellular data/mobile data.
- Follow these steps
- Cancel all pending downloads.
- Go to Internet Explorer/Edge and clear all Internet History, cache, etc..
- Restart your phone.
- Try installing apps again.
protected by Community♦ Aug 20 '16 at 18:47
Thank you for your interest in this question.
Because it has attracted low-quality or spam answers that had to be removed, posting an answer now requires 10 reputation on this site (the association bonus does not count).
Would you like to answer one of these unanswered questions instead?