I got a message that my whatsapp version has expired and that I should go to window's Store and update. It's been difficult to update and I cannot even access the version on my phone.
Try these solution one by one:
- Whatsapp will not install on SD card. Go to Storage sense and make sure the default save location for an app is Phone memory.
- Turn on your GPS location. Allow location permissions when asked in store.
- Please check that your region and date settings(time zone) are correct. Verify date and time.
- Try switching between Wi-Fi and cellular data/mobile data.
- Follow these steps
- Cancel all pending downloads.
- Go to Internet Explorer/Edge and clear all Internet History, cache, etc..
- Restart your phone.
- Try installing apps again.