I have a Nokia Lumia 635 phone with Windows 8 and T-Mobile is my provider. A month or so ago my phone stopped receiving photos and video. When I receive with it says "Get media content now" and when I tap it nothing happens. And when I send either it says it can't send message even though it can send texts. Please help.
Your phone is probably missing the APN-Settings for MMS. Check this link for instructions on how to fix this for T-Mobile on Windows Phone 8: https://support.t-mobile.com/docs/DOC-28065
- From the start screen, swipe left.
- Scroll down to and tap Settings.
- Scroll down to and tap Network + wireless.
- Scroll down to and tap cellular+SIM.
- Scroll down to and tap SIM settings.
- Tap add MMS APN.
- Enter fast.t-mobile.com in the APN field.
- Enter http://mms.msg.eng.t-mobile.com/mms/wapenc in the MMSC (URL) field.
- Leave all other fields unchanged.
- Tap Save (disk icon).