i have windows 10. I had tiles in the start and for some reason they disappeared. How do i get them back? I've been searching for hours. Can you help?
I have faced this problem long time ago when I was getting initial W10 Mobile Insider builds. And you can't even pin them from swiping to All apps, the Pin to Start option seems disable.
I suggest you to do the following:
- Try to unpin the tiles and pin them again from 'All apps' again. (if tiles are blank but present)
- Check for Updates in Windows Store and Phone Updates. (Maybe the apps or system is getting updates)
- Restart your phone. (I get my issues with disabled/blank tiles sorted out with this method)
- Go to Settings> Apps> Apps & features. Select the apps with problem. You'll see Advanced options under app name, select it and Reset.
- If the above issue is still un-resolved. Try Uninstalling and Re-installing the app(s).
Else, the OS is running mad. :/
PS: I recently discovered that after announcement of Microsoft accepting end for Windows 10 Mobile platform. Apps like truecaller are no longer available on store. Nor is it working. I recently un-bricked my phone and updated it from WP8.1>W10 Mobile 15254.527. Everything was working fine but truecaller (it is gone). Even, I was unable to login to the app. So, do check if app is available.