I was updating my Lumia 535 but lost the Wi-Fi in between due to power failure. Since then my cell is restarting again & again just showing up Microsoft logo and nothing else. Plz advice me what i am suppose to do?
Your phone seems to be stuck in boot-loop. But don't worry situation is under your control. You'll just need to follow following steps
Make sure you have an active internet connection on your PC.
Download Windows Device Recovery Tool from here.
- Connect your phone to your PC via USB cable.
- Let it detect your phone.
- Follow Screen instructions and download the software package for your phone.
- Don't worry If it stops in between. It will resume again when you'll click on Try again.
- Give it time to install software. It will take 10 to 20 mins. Have patience.
- During the installation process your phone may restart by itself and your phone's screen will go red having a recovery sign on it.
- After installation, your phone will be ready to use. I should indicate that your phone will be resetted so you should be prepared for loss of everything stored in phone's memory.