As we all know, Windows 10 Mobile has new security bug can let anyone bypass the code and access the photos in the gallery even when the phone is locked by following procedure.
- Switch on the camera while the device is still locked using the camera shortcut on the lock screen
- Capture a photo and open it using the little thumbnail in the left lower corner.
- Post opening the pic, delete it using the trash bin icon on the screen and press the back button on your Windows phone.
- The thumbnail will turn into black icon. Tap it to preview a photo.
- Press the back button and try to open the picture again using the same black icon on the left.
- The third time you do that, you would be able to access the entire photo gallery on the Windows phone.
I can't even find an app that can keep photos locked. So my question is that is there anyway that I can control unauthorized access to photos?
EDIT: Perhaps I was unable to convey my message, infact I'm very bad at academic writing. Well incase of any confusion, see these relevant articles: