My windows phone just refused to show the start screen. The screen is black. If I force it at times it turns blue. I cannot call people because I cannot see anything. But when people call I can receive the call
I have solved the problem. I got the solution from YouTube. It is like this:
- Switch off phone.
- Then press volume and power switches at the same time for 10 seconds.
- Phone will vibrate and an exclamation sign (!) will appear on the screen.
- Then press once the volume up, then volume down, then power switch and then volume down again.
- Two gears will appear on the screen and the phone will automatically reformat itself.
- The phone will become like new. You will lose some data and programmes installed on the phone. But you can reinstall everything back.