- Groove music doesnt seems to recognize some artists and thus is not showing the album arts for them.
- so i thought of manually doing them, i found an article on reddit regarding this, but its for PC users. LINK
- the link to edit was C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.ZuneMusic_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalState\ImageCache\20
- i cant seem to find the same link on phone. I have enabled full file access into os using interop tools.
- Is there a similar link in to groove music of phone, where it holds the cache memory?
Thanks in advance!
Finally, after some meddling, i found the link for imae cache for groove on mobie. it's
I can edit existing artist art to a newer user defines one, but i cant seem to add one with a proper name!