I have a Nokia Lumia 920. I need a calendar with an alarm function to remind me of my appointments. Reminders such as SMS/Email don't work for me. Have tried several calendar apps, but none of them have an alarm (sound). They only have reminders. HELP!
closed as off-topic by Vitor Canova Dec 11 '13 at 9:25
This question appears to be off-topic. The users who voted to close gave this specific reason:
- "Questions about recommendation or suggestions of apps are off-topic because they probably will end up in a very open question with no absolute right answer. For more information, see Recommendations, like "Which phone is better?" or "Can you suggest an app that does X?"." – Vitor Canova
The built in calendar has the ability to set reminders for appointments with sound notifications (that's what I use on my Lumia 920).
Just do the following:
- Open the calendar
- Hit the "+" button
- Enter your details, then scroll down and hit "More details"
- Then set the "Reminder" to whenever you'd like to be reminded.
In order to make sure your phone is set to play sounds for Reminders, do the following:
- Open up settings, then go to ringtones + sounds
- Tick the box "Play a sound for Reminders"