Is there a way to drop all collected statistics to zero? Is this possible using Data Sense app or any system settings?
This might not be the prettiest of solutions, but it worked for me.
- Open settings and scroll down to date+time
- Change date to one year ahead of now (so 2015 since it's 2014 now)
- Press done to accept the change
- Open the data sense app and wait for it to fully load (it should say that you've used nothing) (if data sense get stuck on loading, you can close it by holding down the back button and using the X at the top right corner)
- Close data sense, go back to settings and change the date back (in my case 2014)
- Open data sense again and you should notice that all the data is gone
PS. This worked for me but can't guarantee it will work for you .DS PSS. If it doesn't work you might want to try to use the same data sense settings as me: Limit type: Montly Montly reset date: 1 Data limit: 3 Units: GB .DSS
Got the idea from "Gaurav Paul" at this thread on the wpcentral forum