Is it possible to transfer any media from an iphone to a windows phone without using internet?
Without internet connection, there are only few ways to transfer video from Iphone to Windows phone.
- Bluetooth - Not supported by Iphone since Iphone bluetooth will work only with apple devices.
- PC - Copy the video from Iphone to PC using iTunes. Again from PC to Windows phone.
I guess 2nd is the only option as on now.
You can use any of these 3 windows phone and Iphone apps:
- Windows Store : https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/p/feem-v4-share-files-offline/9wzdncrdsfg0
- Itunes : https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/feem-v4-share-files-offline/id1046483430?ls=1&mt=8
- Windows Store : https://www.microsoft.com/en-in/store/p/shareit/9wzdncrdsz0p
- Itunes : https://itunes.apple.com/in/app/shareit-connect-transfer/id725215120?mt=8
Assuming that You don't want to use PC, You can upload files to cloud storage from one device (OneDrive/Google Drive/Dropbox and so on) and download them on another. If You don't want to use internet connection either, you can send files through MMS.
If you are able to share the media, you can try to share it via Bluetooth. Make sure Bluetooth is on on both devices.