The app is "Dominion Picker", but I don't think the app is at fault. My wife has the same phone (Nokia 920) and OS (Windows 8.1), and hers is fine. I have had the app for quite a while, and got an update for it recently. However, it is not anywhere on my lists, and so I can't find it to delete or update.
Please try these steps:
- Go to Windows Phone Store.
- Sign in with your Microsoft account that is linked to your Windows Phone
- Hover over your phone panel and go to Purchase History.
- Here you have got all the apps you have installed so far on this account. Find the app you are looking for and use Reinstall option to have it once again in your device.
Hope it helps finding that app on your apps list.
- Download it from the web store in your Desktop (find for download link, is difficult to see).
- Put somewhere in your phone via USB.
- Go to the Store app in your phone.
- Hit the "..." button. You should see "Install local app" or something like this there.
Maybe it can help in this case.