Does any Windows Phone support exposures that are:
- 15 seconds or longer, ideally going to up to a few minutes. But 15 seconds is the minimum I need.
- Real long exposures, not faked by combining several shorter ones.
- The ISO should automatically decrease as the exposure increases, to ensure correct exposure. In other words, the photo should not end up too dark or too bright because I chose a particular exposure duration. Ideally, I should be able to do night photography (landscapes, etc) at base ISO.
- The photos need to be at full resolution, not 1 or 2 megapixels. If the camera supports a >8 megapixel resolution, I'm fine with 8 megapixel long exposures.
- I'm fine with needing to install a third-party camera app.
Does any Windows Phone support such long exposures?