Hello I have Lumia 730.... First I had 8 GB micro SD card and all my data including images ,songs etc were in it.i installed several apps like WhatsApp Facebook etc on my phone memory and my phone were detecting all the photos inside the photos app which is given from windows... Even there was a separate album named"WhatsApp"inside that photos app..... But then I changed my micro SD from 8 GB to 32 GB.. And I transfer all my old micro SD data to the new micro SD... But the problem is now my p phone is not showing separate WhatsApp album.. Infact it is not even showing photos in"photos" app... What should I do...
- Connect your phone to your PC via USB
- Go to "SD card\Pictures"
- Select the WhatsApp folder and rename it to WhatsApp1 or WhatsApp2 or whatever you want
- Now open WhatsApp on your phone and download any picture from there
- Now check your Photos app, a WhatsApp folder is created and the picture you downloaded will show up there
- Now go to the folder you renamed earlier and copy all its contents to this new WhatsApp folder