I'm having problems with my Nokia Lumia 925 not being recognised by my laptop. This has happened since I recently updated my phone to Windows Phone 8.1. My laptop runs Windows 8.1 Pro N 64-bit. In device manager I can see the Nokia Lumia 925 (RM-892) as a device but it has a yellow exclamation mark beside it.
I have tried the following with no success:
- Opening device manager and searching for drivers online - says no drivers exist for my device
- Downloading drivers and browsing for them in device manager - says not compatible
- Uninstalling device from device manager, and plugging in again - same happens; recognised but with yellow exclamation mark
- tried different USB ports but same effect
- tried different PC but not recognised at all
The phone worked fine before the update. Please help with any suggestions as to why it is not recognised.