After re-setting my Lumia 525 I tried to add my Microsoft Account. While doing that I got an error 800c0008 saying "Try after sometime". I tried after sometime and the issue still existing. How to fix this issue?
I fixed this issue by going to Data Sense settings and turning off the option "Restrict background data usage". After turning it off, Microsoft account and other accounts have been successfully added.
Looks like you've been playing around with the brains of the phone somehow judging by reading your previous posts.... download the nokia recovery tool and that will resore your phone as it should be
the numbers appears randomly i mean some times it is changed what i found is you have to create an account on the phone. hear how you can do: 1 go to the app list 2 select settings 3 select email+account 4 create an account or enter the email address if u have and password
some times turn off Data sense to work the above step